Friday, December 4, 2009

Daisy Air Gun Fun Video Game Review I'd Like To Start A Air Or Pellet Gun Match Via Mail, But How To I Know Participants Are Honest?

I'd like to start a air or pellet gun match via mail, but how to I know participants are honest? - daisy air gun fun video game review

A friend and I talked about. Various "classes" for the shooter. For example, 14-17, 18-65, 65 or more. The men and women. Several rifles, as low-end athletes: Daisy 901 or 880, Crosman 2100B, Benjamin Sheridan 397 (without updating points of interest). Athletes the best Gamo CFX. Avanti competition rifles as 753 or better. With or without a frame? What weapons? I have a Crosman 1377C, which is not bad, but can not compete with a pistol designed for competition. The combinations are endless.
I would like to promote the safe and fun weapons. I also want to be fair and include people like me with very limited arms which should be in the situation in general, to compete. I want the people are not shooting at 33 "to score 10 goals" only the best. In fact, in order to reduce the size, is in May, a greater distance.
Did you compete in such events? No price can only certificates or ribbons for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment