Friday, December 11, 2009

Ontario Utility Trailer License I Live In Guelph, Ontario Canada. What Should I Do If My Rommate Doesn't Pay Her Half Of The Utility Bills?

I live in Guelph, Ontario Canada. What should I do if my rommate doesn't pay her half of the utility bills? - ontario utility trailer license

My roommate and both a lease for the house that we rented, and in terms of the rental income to be paid on time. The utilities (water, gas) under my name. It was late or had no money with her half of the utility payments on several occasions. I missed because I thought it was a financial return. It turns out that ends buying alcohol for his concubine, and other things that are not necessary. She has money to buy alcohol and smokes every day, and other trifles, but has no money or delayed invoices and utilitiy. It is very expensive every month for their children and spouses also live here. When I let them know they need money for programs that are very aggressive. I am very Leary on his left hand holding my bag. Do I have rights and what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment