Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Backpack Beach Chair Canada What Should I Put Into Backpack Ready To Go To The Beach At Night?

What should I put into backpack ready to go to the beach at night? - backpack beach chair canada

I moved into a new apartment has a private beach for residents only at the end of the block. I go at any time of day or night and have fun with one or more persons. It is very private and even has a metal chimney to a small fire and chairs around, etc..

I want to grab and keep handy when I come home one evening, at night, when calls to the beach, I'm ready.

What do you think I should plan to bring?

Thanks

2 comments:

Kagan A said...

Do not forget the condom: P

Los Ojos said...

Ceiling, is the torch to the fire, light, insect repellent, and his guitar.

Post a Comment