Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cannon Towels Is This Funny?

Is this funny? - cannon towels

lthough the fire on the sidelines, even though the should not be ok, I do not worry or water hose and a fire extinguisher next to me .... I have this bottle is turned off in the middle part and the part that I have a marble (the design of the bottle) of your beverage in Asia than soda ok ...... Here I remained a paper towel on it to get the marble and pour a little alcohol (the white comes in a bottle anyway) I put into the bottle, and some have gone back and light and paper towel from the bottle like a cannonball and had me the head and burned part of the hair and the towel is still flying in flames, the flowers for my mother and I do not worry Just the fire in time for themselves and not even the marble in the bottle ... Looked after cleaning everything I went into the bathroom and in the mirror, I was burned and was like OMG I have to cut their hair burned

I told my GF about it and I think its very fun never stopped laughing N

17 comments:

theguyin... said...

Heck yah. Sorry, but the main reason for laughter is the miscomfort others.

me

Simba<3 said...

LOL

It's fun to make fun of others or to wait)

D

Simba<3 said...

LOL

It's fun to make fun of others or to wait)

D

JaneD~ Baby Jayden 2/15/10~ said...

Yes, it's fun, but I'm more interested in the new haircut

Anji said...

How stupid are you? I mean, really grow.

cats said...

A bit of fun. 8 / 10!

joanna dark said...

haha

Not funny

Invader_... said...

It's fun! I Do not Blame Your GF laughs

Invader_... said...

It's fun! I Do not Blame Your GF laughs

tennisgu... said...

It would be funnier if the ball was stolen and left a mark on his head

chimi c said...

!!!!!! ahahahhahahahahaaahhhaaha

What an idiot

Bugsy Boi said...

After the hearing, that I can not stop laughing either, how many years did you play with 'fire'!

But it's fun, I'm friggin dying here
!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

iNsTaNt pUdDiNhEaD said...

Do It Again, the same way, but a video this time! ;)

The C said...

Wil haircut to be funny blue.

Cenj said...

I think it's funny, because you're good. But if something bad had happened, the joy would be much less. Perhaps you should avoid the fire, just in case.

☺♥Nicole S♥☺ said...

Awww! thats not funny! could have hurt, would be funny if I saw, Tho ..

= D

Miss Awesome Andie said...

haha. She was intelligent. I think I know what a bottle of his speech.

Post a Comment