Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What To Avoid Whilst Having Toothache What Am I Supposed To Avoid Taking For A Cold Whilst Breastfeeding? There's Something That Dries Up The Milk..

What am I supposed to avoid taking for a cold whilst breastfeeding? There's something that dries up the milk.. - what to avoid whilst having toothache

I'm not even sure that we officially ended following breastfeeding 1 year, but missed and my first birthday in two nights, so I consider all options open. I think it can Diphenhydramine is designed to prevent, or was Suphedrin?

6 comments:

puttopal said...

I think you want to take decongestants internal - these dry mucous membranes, but can also dry the rest of you too.

Here is a list of medications that are safe to take during breastfeeding:
http://www.babycenter.com/general/baby/b ...

If you're not, you can use a nasal spray. Use alleviate disadvantages cough cough lozenges.

nova147_... said...

Sudafed tends to dry milk. . . but go to the hospital with one child (It's OK - 15 mines this month and I) at no time did stop, which are probably safer to take a dose or two to the worst cold.

kjoco9 said...

I said it could take psudeophedrine, but my baby is irritable. Do not take Benadryl the milk powder. I took NyQuil children, because less of pseudoephedrine, and no alcohol. Contact your pediatrician

Angel said...

ALL !!... It should not medication while breastfeeding ...

christin... said...

with nothing. Motherhood is hard, and suffered only by Somtimes. It will hurt your child.please dont take everything, but some hot water and herbal baths

Anonymous said...

Try a few drops of saline solution. Sudafed is that one can assume!

Post a Comment