Monday, February 15, 2010

Aching Pain Left Abdomen What Could Be Causing Pain In My Lower Left Abdomen 2 Years After C-section?

What could be causing pain in my lower left abdomen 2 years after c-section? - aching pain left abdomen

I had my daughter by Caesarean in December '04. I began taking Ortho Evra patch, and a month later) had this terrible pain in my left side of my belly (very quietly. I chalk my C-section for one year ... So a few months ago I finally went to see my doctor because the pain was horrible during my time (always a dull pain, but much worse) at the time .. The doctor said it was probably nothing, not a cyst or anything and should go away. Later for a scan, if not return to work.

Well, I just read something about patches originally before Jesus Christ and the formation of blood clots. Now I was asked if this could be the cause. Although these women have pain in the legs and so .. Could I can use a blood clot in the stomach or painsoc. with that? Besides, I had blood clots in terrible when in my tenure. I had not until my daughter or after applying the patches. Any information would be great!

4 comments:

mystical... said...

one of the many things could take me to the doctor for abdominal ultrasound or CT cuz there could be a cyst, adhesions, which could so many things, I avoid that a bum, if you have pain.

mark p said...

Perhaps the doctor had something there

NC said...

The pain could be neglected, possibly scar tissue as it should after a cesarean. About the test used to use them and I would also like the formation of blood clots, when my period, but was primarily information about it was. I use it no more and I have not had any blood clots.

HK3738 said...

If your doctor evaluated and found no abnormalities. could be adhesions, ask your doctor if you should try a local anesthetic, deaf, for example Oragel and feel no pain. Benefit is pain relief without side effects systamic. It is harmful if the mask will be diagnosed with the pain of a true pathology, and then the problem can not, or not properly treated. Please contact me for questions

Post a Comment