Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can Am Wrestling Megaupload Japanese Womens Wrestling Matches?

Japanese womens wrestling matches? - can am wrestling megaupload

Does anybody know where I can download the latest Puroresu / NOAH / Wrestling Sun, including incredible Kong, Kyoko Kimura and others? You have to be very difficult to achieve, but I'm sure there must be some sites that have the Megaupload, Youtube, etc. just a little bit, not full games, only music videos. I'm tired of the stupidity of the WWE, especially now, because all the good wrestlers (with the exception of Vicky and Mickie) disappeared and we just a bunch of bitches on the screen. Would really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Bill Schweitzer said...

I found a good Arsion some parties in various forums and torrents to download, and the struggle of other women in Japan. I'm at work now but I'll update this answer with some links when I get home.

confused said...

dunno

Post a Comment