Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does Mucus Appear Before Menstruation Hi.. Anyone There.. Pls Help Me..!! Cervical Mucus Before Menstruation.?

Hi.. anyone there.. pls help me..!! Cervical mucus before menstruation.? - does mucus appear before menstruation

Hello,
I feel a sense of cervical mucus 2 days before menstruation, followed by cramps, I'm almost 4-5 days before menstruation, suggesting that my periods could be.
This time I had cramps at all ..
But I am experiencing cervical mucus, sticky in nature.
My question is: Is there a relationship between cervical mucus feeling sticky, 2 days before menstruation and pregnancy ..? Is there a possibility of pregnancy, even if the cervical mucus occurs 2 days before menstrual cycle?
Please help me ...!!!!

3 comments:

mammy to a prince & 2 princess`s said...

Available? If so, the signal that you might be a test to find out!
She then knows if the signal is peirod of its kind! I tried this while I was trying to me!

LoveLiv... said...

Of course ... or a color to them?

.:Becca:... said...

If the mucus shows a color tools Reddy, that she is pregnant would probably bleed fertilzed the foundation said, if your egg is on their hands, is the only warning on the deadline cramps
I have a kind of mucus REDDY 18 days after my time for me idicated she was pregnant went to the doctor after a home test and it came back positive luck if you try I hope that everything goes well, except not the miracle that They expect to continue to try to

Post a Comment