Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hack Office 2002 Activation NBA Rigged? Do The Refs Decide Who Wins? Does The NBA Front Office Dictate Who They Want To Win?

NBA rigged? Do the refs decide who wins? Does the NBA front office dictate who they want to win? - hack office 2002 activation

Stopped watching the NBA for the Miami Heat beat the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA finals a few years. The calls that Dwayne Wade made me sick. He knew not even play, and they called a foul. I think the NBA wants to win the heat this year.

Previously, in 2002, the Lakers beat the Kings on the last attempt. This series has been selected by the Lakers in the NBA, apparently because the Kings never miss a call.

This year, the Celtics seem to have all calls to the individual in the series. It was ridiculous in the first two games in Boston. In Game 3, PJ Brown, seems to have been hacking and others, undercut their will and thought I should be excluded for such behavior.

I'm not really a fan of one of these teams. The BuCKS are my home team, unfortunately. They have always been wrong.

When I see a game on TV, I see at least a fair game. I began this series of rooting for Boston, but I do not want to see win this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment