Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can A Split Lip Cause Blister Can Getting Hit In The Lip Cause A Blister?

Can getting hit in the lip cause a blister? - can a split lip cause blister

I've never had cold sores or herpes or something, but he suggested yesterday evening in the mouth and in her mouth and cut on the outside of the lips is a brochure and not under the skin. The lamp is like a normal light bulb and my split lip, the bulb on the small incision made on the lip. What is it? Is it normal, what should I do?

3 comments:

MNgirl said...

Yes. I had this happen to me, and I thought I had herpes and was so embarrassing.

btw, sorry That Got punched. I hope he is far from the situation and do not hit again.

Cara said...

Yes, that's normal. that was probably a dirty hand, and the incision was made infected. But if the court is in position, and the record came out, then it is a regular light bulb and it did nothing .. some .. to do with you is a slap in the mouth.

Sarah said...

potentially infected

Post a Comment