Thursday, February 11, 2010

Leaf Green Download Rom Mac I Just Downloaded The Pokemon Leaf Green Rom And I Need Help With The Controls?

I just downloaded the Pokemon Leaf Green Rom and I need help with the controls? - leaf green download rom mac

I have no idea what I call my menu. They know the menu, the Pokédex, you can change the pokemon shows and shows the progress. I have to every key on my keyboard and I think there should be a combination of race, because nothing works. Someone who, with Pokemon Roms, please help me is familiar. And I have a Mac, if it makes a difference what you grow. Sometimes.

1 comment:

Vaibhav Singh said...

If you play in VBA (Visual Boy Advance), then you can
Open the menu by pressing the Enter key (Enter).
You can control Options> Joypad>> Settings>> 1

If you play on the GBA, and then press the START button to open the menu.

Post a Comment